Get UPF 50+ protection and waterproof grip where you need it, without material where you don’t want it. The RAY SAM is an integral piece in the BUCK N’ BASS Cooling Sun fit block system, RAY SAM no-slip sun gloves slide perfectly under the Drop-Down Cuffs of DELTA or POWELL Cooling Sun shirts for a freeing, second skin feeling and advanced coverage on those stifling days on the lake.
Constructed with premium Coolmax® yarn, RAY SAM Cooling Sun Gloves are highly breathable and fast drying. In fact, Coolmax® fabric is designed to move moisture away from the skin and through the fabric to its surface, so moisture evaporates quickly for a constantly cool and comfortable experience. Its light Spandex® content also allows RAY SAM to maintain shape, avoid sagging, and help prevent it from sticking to your skin.
RAY SAM’s articulated fit utilizes our patented Casting Comfort System™ for a supreme range of motion, moving with an angler, not against them.
- Breathable, moisture wicking and quick drying
- Engineered fit and flexibility for unfettered mobility
- Extended cuff design reduces skin exposure to the sun
- 3/4 length fingers to easily tie your line and change lures
- Anti-slip, branded geometric silicone grip
- UPF (Ultraviolet Protection Factor) 50+, 4-way stretch elastane fabric
- Weighs only 1.2 ounces (size L)
View our glove size chart to find your right fit.
90% polyester 10% spandex.
Machine wash in cold water. Do not use fabric softener. Tumble dry on low heat.
Product Care Guide
Every item we make is backed by the BUCK ’N BASS guarantee, so if it doesn’t perform or you are anything less than proud to wear it, return it to us for a repair, replacement, or refund. We have your back.
Free shipping. Free returns. Read More