BUCK N’ BASS professional athletes call POWELL the highest performing sun shirt they’ve ever worn, and a big tournament advantage against the field. And they’re lovin’ it for good reason. Not only does POWELL offer complete UPF 50+ protection, it also produces a unique cooling effect to keep tournament anglers in the zone for a full day of chasing fat greenbacks—whether competing in dry, triple-digit heat at Clear Lake or swampy humidity at Lake Gunnersville.
Constructed with premium Coolmax® yarn, POWELL is highly breathable and fast drying. In fact, Coolmax® fabric is designed to move sweat or water away from the skin and through the fabric to its surface, so moisture evaporates quickly for a constantly cool and comfortable experience. Its light Spandex® content also allows POWELL to maintain its shape, avoid sagging, and helps prevent it from sticking to your skin.
POWELL’s articulated fit utilizes our patented Casting Comfort System™ for a supreme range of motion, moving with all your body actions as an angler, not against you.
Drop-Down Cuffs both keep your inner sleeves out of the water and out of the way of your equipment, then reduce sun exposure up top with extended sleeves.
- Extremely breathable and flexible
- Poly-spandex 4-way stretch retains its shape and won't sage when wet
- Moisture wicking and quick drying materials
- Fabric won’t stick to your skin, even when soaked
- Antimicrobial additive reduces odor-causing bacteria
- Articulated fit gives unmatched flexibility and mobility
- UPF (Ultraviolet Protection Factor) 50+ shields out UVA and UVB rays
- Drop-down cuffs keep inner sleeves dry while reducing sun exposure