The ulitmate in ease which we recommended for most customers. Save significant time eliminating an extra step by renewing the DWR at the same time you wash your garment. You should not see significant improvements by washing and renewing DWR separately unless you are a commercial/high volume product care specialist.
This is the only DWR product that has no residual odor and no optical brightness which makes it the first choice for fishing and hunting.
Do not be afraid to wash technical shells as often as needed because the face fabric is usually made from highly durable nylon material.
- 10 oz (300 ml) enough for 3 washes of a single garment.
- Specially formulated to clean all technical fabrics and clothing.
- Powerful cleaning that performs the same in hard and soft water.
- Specially formulated to restore durable water-repellent finish of all technical fabrics.
- Superior water repellency. Restores to like-new performance.
- Mximizes breathability.
- Neutralizes odors.
- Bluesign® approved.
- Effective even without heat activation. Tumble dry for ultimate performance (or use hair dryer).
Commercial additives in regular laundry detergents degrade breathability and water-repellency of technical fabrics. Grangers Performance Wash gently removes dirt and eliminates odors while removing harmful residue build-up and helps maintain the existing DWR coating.
Simple to use, harmless to the environment and your lungs, all you do is machine wash, allow to dry and you’ll be fully protected outdoors once more.
2 in 1 formulation conserves energy and water. It comes in our new 100% Post-Consumer Recycled (PCR) bottle containing Ocean Waste Plastic (OWP).
HOW TO USE
- Use two capfuls (3.4 oz / 100 ml) per garment. Cap size is 0.8 oz / 50 ml.
- Pour product directly into the detergent drawer of your washing machine.
- Wash on a full cycle at 86°F/30°C or according to care label instructions.
- Allow to dry naturally. For ultimate performance, tumble dry following your garment's instructions (or use hair dryer).