Buy the Grangers Performance Wash small bottle first (for the measuring cap) and then this refill pouch to save money.
A gentle washing machine cleaner designed specifically for all types of technical clothing. For those that prefer a dedicated wash vs. our 2 in 1 product. This special formulation will not degrade the DWR coating on your fabrics.
Do not be afraid to wash technical shells as often as needed because the face fabric is usually made from highly durable nylon material.
- 34 oz (1000 ml) enough for 40 washes.
- Specially formulated to clean all technical fabrics and clothing.
- Powerful cleaning that performs the same in hard and soft water.
- Neutralizes odors.
- Enhances existing DWR coating.
- Bluesign® approved.
Commercial additives in regular laundry detergents degrade breathability and water-repellency of technical fabrics. Grangers Performance Wash gently removes dirt and eliminates odors while removing harmful residue build-up and helps maintain the existing DWR coating.
It comes in our new 100% Post-Consumer Recycled (PCR) bottle containing Ocean Waste Plastic (OWP).
HOW TO USE
- Use half capful (0.8 oz / 25 ml) per wash load.
- Pour product directly into the detergent drawer of your washing machine.
- Wash on a full cycle at 86°F/30°C or according to care label instructions. Use an extra rinse cycle.
1. Use half capful (0.8 oz / 25 ml) per wash load.
2. Pour product directly into the detergent drawer of your washing machine.
3.Wash on a full cycle at 86°F/30°C or according to care label instructions. Use an extra rinse cycle.
The BUCK ’N BASS Promise: We invest in quality and are proud to offer the best gear on the planet.
Every item we make is backed by the BUCK ’N BASS guarantee, so if it doesn’t perform or you are anything less than proud to wear it, return it to us for a repair, replacement, or refund. We have your back.
Free shipping. Free returns. Read More