Repair your RESERVOIR neoprene cuffs and other types of gear failures with Aquaseal FD.
- Durable – Tough urethane repair adhesive bonds permanently to surfaces and dries clear.
- Flexible – Cures to a stretchy rubber that bends with neoprene and other elastic gear.
- Waterproof – Provides a water-tight seal that won’t peel or crack over time.
- Abrasion Resistant – Keeps gear looking good by withstanding scrapes and scratches.
- All-purpose – Bonds to all types of outdoor fabrics including: neoprene, rubber, nylon, canvas and vinyl.
It’s a clear, waterproof urethane adhesive. After it cures, it becomes a flexible, rubber glue that is ideal for fixing outdoor gear that’s in constant motion. It also offers excellent abrasion resistance. So, when fishing waders rip on the river or a wetsuit tears while diving through prickly corals, don’t throw it away. Fix it with Aquaseal FD. It’s also useful as a seam sealer. Don’t let rips, tears, and holes stop you. Patch it up with the all-purpose Aquaseal FD and stay dry.